Sante DICOM Editor is a professional DICOM editor, viewer, anonymizer, converter, dicomizer, PACS client, mini PACS server, patient CD/DVD burner (with viewer) and much more.
It is compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and Windows Server 2019/2016/2012/2008.
A Mac OS X version is also available here
Free updates for ever
You purchase it once and you have the latest version for ever. The license of the program is perpetual, it does not expire and there are no annual renewal or other fees.
The registered user can download, install and use every new version of the program for free.
Order it now...
The unique viewer
Sante DICOM Editor is not a "yet another DICOM viewer" constructed with freely available libraries such as dcmtk, itk and vtk, like hundreds of
other DICOM viewers which differ from each other only in the appearance, menus, panels and dialog boxes. It is a unique program with unique capabilities, designed
and developed in-house by us, from the ground up, with the most advanced programming tools and it is the result of research and development on DICOM imaging of
the last two decades.
Sante DICOM Editor is the industry-leading DICOM file editing and manipulation application, it is used by almost all the large corporations and medical equipment manufacturers,
and it is the DICOM editor of choice of the greatest universities and hospitals of the world. Thanks to its extensive feature-set, the unparalleled stability and the easiness of use,
Sante DICOM Editor is the essential tool for Radiologists, medical imaging Professionals, and any other specialist that handles patient images in DICOM format, in everyday practice.
Among others, it lets the user to edit and modify DICOM files, to add and remove attributes, and even edit and modify sequence attributes.
Screenshots (click to enlarge)
|The main interface
||The program supports all the modalities
|The series mode
||Dual monitor support
||The Multi-planar reconstruction (MPR) mode
|Ultrasound region calibration module support
||Support of Structured Reports
Features at a glance
- Powerful DICOM workstation, viewer and editor
- Perpetual license that never expires. Free updates and free technical support for product's lifetime
- PACS client that supports all the DICOM network services (C-FIND SCU, C-MOVE SCU, C-STORE SCU, C-ECHO SCU/SCP)
- It can be used as a mini PACS server as well
(the number of stored patients/studies depends on disk size only)
- Command line switches for integration with PACS servers (learn more...)
- Support of all charsets (latin, chinese, japanese, korean, cyrillic, arabic, greek, turkish, etc.)
- Compatible with all modalities (CT, MR, NM, US, XA, MG, CR etc.), all manufacturers and all DICOM 3.0 and NEMA 2 file types.
- Editing and modification of DICOM files (even of sequence attributes)
- Simultaneous editing of all DICOM files of a series/study
- DICOMDIR editor
- Dual monitor support (new in version 6, learn more...)
- Structured Report support (new in version 6.3)
- Presentation State file editor
- Structured Report file editor
- Printing to DICOM printers and Windows printers
- DICOM to DICOM conversion, DICOM file modification (transfer syntax, image width and height, color depth, frame insertion, removal, sorting, etc.)
- Build-in Anonymizer, burned-in annotations removal (Patient data de-identification, suitable as well for avoiding issues with the GDPR regulation 2016/679 of EU)
- Build-in Dicomizer: DICOM file creation from video files (avi, wmv) and plain image formats (jpeg, jpeg2000, tiff, bmp, and png)
- Ultrasound region calibration module support (calibrated Ultrasound measurements)
- Creation of DICOM CD-ROMs/DVD-ROMs
- Contrast Agent Probe
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and Vista compatible
- Free demo version that works for 90 days ( Download it)
Comparison with Sante DICOM Viewer Pro
Sante DICOM Editor has all the features of Sante DICOM Viewer Pro plus:
- DICOM file editor
- Batch modification of headers of DICOM files (insert/modify/delete fields), with use of templates
- DICOM to DICOM Converter and DICOM file modification (transfer syntax, image width and height, color depth, frame insertion, removal, sorting, etc.)
- Build-in Anonymizer with use of templates (user can define extra fields for anonymizing, and its values, e.g. blank or a specified term like "anonymized")
- Build-in Dicomizer: DICOM file creation from any video source and simple image formats (jpeg, jpeg2000, tiff, bmp and png)
- Single multi-frame DICOM file creation from multiple DICOM files of the same series
- Splitting of a multi-frame DICOM file to multiple single frame DICOM files
- Batch conversion of old NEMA 2 or non-Part 10 files to DICOM 3 Part 10 files
- Batch conversion of DICOM 3 files to NEMA 2 format
- Batch conversion of non-compressed DICOM files to compressed (JPEG, JPEG Lossless)
- Batch conversion of compressed DICOM files to a non-compressed DICOM format
- Batch anonymizing with use of templates (user can define extra fields for anonymizing and its values, e.g. blank or a specified term like "anonymized")
- Batch conversion of simple images (jpeg, tiff, bitmap, gif, png) to single frame or multi-frame DICOM files, with use of templates
- Batch conversion of movies (avi files) to multi-frame DICOM files, with use of templates
- Contrast Agent Probe
- Curved Multi-planar Reconstruction (Curved MPR)
Compare with the other programs...
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista or Windows Server 2019/2016/2012/2008 (the program is not compatible with Windows XP or earlier)
- Intel Core i3 1.3GHz or greater
- 2 GB memory or more
- Monitor that supports resolution 1366x768 or above, and true color (16M Colors)
Installation on Window Server 2012
The user must install the "Media Foundation" from "Add Roles and Features" wizard of the Server Manager.
Installation on Window Server 2008 / Windows Vista
The user must install this update of Microsoft before the program installation.
Download the application