Sante DICOM Viewer Pro is a professional grade medical image (DICOM) workstation, PACS client, viewer, anonymizer, converter, DICOM CD/DVD creator and much more.
It has been developed since 1999 and it is one of the most popular DICOM viewers worldwide. Thanks to its extensive feature-set,
unparalleled stability and easiness of use, it is the DICOM viewer of choice of the greatest universities and hospitals of the world.
By having all the capabilities of a powerful DICOM workstation, it allows the user to work smoothly in a multi-modality,
multi-manufacturer environment. Sante DICOM Viewer Pro is essential not only to Radiologists but to any specialist that receives
patient images from collaborating labs in DICOM format in everyday practice.
Sante DICOM Viewer Pro is Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and Vista compatible, and it supports all the modalities (CT, MR, US, CR, NM, XA, MG, DX etc.),
all the manufacturers, and all the DICOM file types (DICOM 3.0/NEMA 2).
Screenshots (click to enlarge)
|The main interface
||The program supports all the modalities
|The series mode
||Dual monitor support
||The Multi-planar reconstruction (MPR) mode
|Ultrasound region calibration module support
||Support of Structured Reports
Features and benefits
- Powerful DICOM workstation and viewer
- Perpetual license that never expires. Free updates and free technical support for product's lifetime
- PACS client that supports all the DICOM network services (C-FIND, C-MOVE, C-STORE, C-ECHO SCU/SCP)
- It can be used as a mini PACS server as well
(the number of stored patients/studies depends on disk size only)
- Command line switches for integration with PACS servers (learn more...)
- Easy to use with native Windows "look and feel"
- Support of all charsets (latin, chinese, japanese, korean, cyrillic, arabic, greek, turkish, etc.)
- On-line, case sensitive help
- Compatible with all modalities (CT, MR, NM, US, XA, MG, CR etc.), all manufacturers and all DICOM 3.0 and NEMA 2 file types.
- Supports also jpeg, jpeg2000, tiff, png, and bitmap image formats
- Dual monitor support (new in version 10, learn more...)
- Structured Report support (new in version 10.3)
- Build-in DICOM File Editor
- Build-in DICOM Multi-File Editor
- Full support of DICOMDIRs (view, open, create, edit, image/series selection for viewing or/and for transferring in another folder)
- Build-in Anonymizer (Patient data de-identification, suitable as well for avoiding issues with the GDPR regulation 2016/679 of EU)
- Scout image/localizer support
- Support for Overlays
- Study comparison side-by-side
- Printing to DICOM printers and Windows printers
- Creation of DICOM CD-ROMs/DVD-ROMs
- Advanced ROI selection tools (free hand, magic wand, eye-dropper, rectangle, circle, ellipse, polygon)
- Statistical analysis of ROIs (pixel count, min value, max value, mean value, standard deviation, area, volume)
- Synchronized frame view between the series
- Synchronized level-window between the series
- Synchronized field of view between the series
- Measurement tools (distance, angle, cobb angle, polyline, area, volume)
- Ultrasound region calibration module support (calibrated Ultrasound measurements)
- Annotation texts and arrows
- Interpolated (smooth) zoom and advanced zoom tools (e.g. zoom dynamic, zoom window)
- Comparison of DICOM files tag by tag
- Build-in Hexadecimal File Editor
- Build-in Hexadecimal DICOM Viewer
- File searching with criteria (patient name, study ID etc.), within hard disk's or CD's folders
- File searching by tag's existence and/or tag's value, within hard disk's or CD's folders
- External DICOM dictionary support
- Image orientation (flip, rotate)
- Image and canvas resizing
- Image processing filters (blur, sharpening, convolution masks, min mask, max mask, median mask etc.)
- Subtraction filter for DSA
- Video (wmv) creation with or without annotations
- Batch convert to image formats (JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG, etc.)
- Batch anonymizing, with ability of burned-in annotations removal
- Export DICOM Headers to text files
- Orthogonal Multi-planar Reconstruction (MPR)
- Easy to use with native Windows "look and feel"
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/ and Vista compatible
- Free demo version that works for 30 days ( Download it)
Compare with the other programs...
Low total cost of ownership
The license of the program is perpetual, it does not expire and there is no annual renewal or contract fees. The update, maintenance and
support of the program are free. The registered user can download, install and use every new version of the program without any additional cost.
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista or Windows Server 2016/2012/2008 (the program is not compatible with Windows XP or earlier)
- Intel Core i3 1.3GHz or greater
- 2 GB memory or more
- Graphics card with 256 MB memory
- Monitor that supports resolution 1024x768 or above, and true color (16M Colors)
- Pointer device (Mouse)
- 100MB free space on hard disk
Installation on Window Server 2012
The user must install the "Media Foundation" from "Add Roles and Features" wizard of the Server Manager.
Installation on Window Server 2008
The user must install this update of Microsoft before the program installation.
Download the application