Sante DICOM Viewer Pro is a professional DICOM viewer, anonymizer, converter, PACS client, mini PACS server, patient CD/DVD burner (with viewer) and much more.
It is compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and Windows Server 2019/2016/2012/2008.
A professional Mac OS X version is also available here.
A free, simplified version for patients is available here
Free updates for ever
You purchase it once and you have the latest version for ever. The license of the program is perpetual, it does not expire and there are no annual renewal or other fees.
The registered user can download, install and use every new version of the program for free.
Order it now...
The unique viewer
Sante DICOM Viewer Pro is not a "yet another DICOM viewer" constructed with freely available libraries such as dcmtk, itk and vtk, like hundreds of
other DICOM viewers which differ from each other only in the appearance, menus, panels and dialog boxes. It is a unique program with unique capabilities, designed
and developed in-house by us, from the ground up, with the most advanced programming tools and it is the result of research and development on DICOM imaging of
the last two decades.
Sante DICOM Viewer Pro has been developed since 1999 and it is one of the most popular professional DICOM viewers worldwide. Thanks to its extensive
feature-set, the unparalleled stability and the easiness of use, it is the DICOM viewer of choice of the greatest universities and hospitals of the world.
By having all the capabilities of a powerful DICOM workstation, it allows the user to work smoothly in a multi-modality, multi-manufacturer environment.
Sante DICOM Viewer Pro is essential not only to Radiologists but to any specialist that receives patient images from collaborating labs in DICOM format
in everyday practice.
Screenshots (click to enlarge)
|The main interface
||The program supports all the modalities
|The series mode
||Dual monitor support
||The Multi-planar reconstruction (MPR) mode
|Ultrasound region calibration module support
||Support of Structured Reports
Features and benefits
- Powerful DICOM workstation and viewer
- Perpetual license that never expires. Free updates and free technical support for product's lifetime
- PACS client that supports all the DICOM network services (C-FIND, C-MOVE, C-STORE, C-ECHO SCU/SCP)
- It can be used as a mini PACS server as well
(the number of stored patients/studies depends on disk size only)
- Command line switches for integration with PACS servers (learn more...)
- Easy to use with native Windows "look and feel"
- Support of all charsets (latin, chinese, japanese, korean, cyrillic, arabic, greek, turkish, etc.)
- On-line, case sensitive help
- Compatible with all modalities (CT, MR, NM, US, XA, MG, CR etc.), all manufacturers and all DICOM 3.0 and NEMA 2 file types.
- Supports also jpeg, jpeg2000, tiff, png, and bitmap image formats
- Dual monitor support (new in version 10, learn more...)
- Structured Report support (new in version 10.3)
- Build-in DICOM File Editor
- Build-in DICOM Multi-File Editor
- Full support of DICOMDIRs (view, open, create, edit, image/series selection for viewing or/and for transferring in another folder)
- Build-in Anonymizer (Patient data de-identification, suitable as well for avoiding issues with the GDPR regulation 2016/679 of EU)
- Scout image/localizer support
- Support for Overlays
- Study comparison side-by-side
- Printing to DICOM printers and Windows printers
- Creation of DICOM CD-ROMs/DVD-ROMs
- Advanced ROI selection tools (free hand, magic wand, eye-dropper, rectangle, circle, ellipse, polygon)
- Statistical analysis of ROIs (pixel count, min value, max value, mean value, standard deviation, area, volume)
- Synchronized frame view between the series
- Synchronized level-window between the series
- Synchronized field of view between the series
- Measurement tools (distance, angle, cobb angle, polyline, area, volume)
- Ultrasound region calibration module support (calibrated Ultrasound measurements)
- Annotation texts and arrows
- Interpolated (smooth) zoom and advanced zoom tools (e.g. zoom dynamic, zoom window)
- Comparison of DICOM files tag by tag
- Build-in Hexadecimal File Editor
- Build-in Hexadecimal DICOM Viewer
- File searching with criteria (patient name, study ID etc.), within hard disk's or CD's folders
- File searching by tag's existence and/or tag's value, within hard disk's or CD's folders
- External DICOM dictionary support
- Image orientation (flip, rotate)
- Image and canvas resizing
- Image processing filters (blur, sharpening, convolution masks, min mask, max mask, median mask etc.)
- Subtraction filter for DSA
- Video (wmv) creation with or without annotations
- Batch convert to image formats (JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG, etc.)
- Batch anonymizing, with ability of burned-in annotations removal
- Export DICOM Headers to text files
- Orthogonal Multi-planar Reconstruction (MPR)
- Easy to use with native Windows "look and feel"
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/ and Vista compatible
- Free demo version that works for 90 days ( Download it)
Compare with the other programs...
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista or Windows Server 2019/2016/2012/2008 (the program is not compatible with Windows XP or earlier)
- Intel Core i3 1.3GHz or greater
- 2 GB memory or more
- Monitor that supports resolution 1366x768 or above, and true color (16M Colors)
Installation on Window Server 2012
The user must install the "Media Foundation" from "Add Roles and Features" wizard of the Server Manager.
Installation on Window Server 2008 / Windows Vista
The user must install this update of Microsoft before the program installation.
Download the application