Sante DICOM Viewer Lite
Sante DICOM Viewer Lite is a simple free DICOM viewer aimed to users without experience in medical imaging, like
patients. It is compatible with all modalities (CT, MR, NM, US, XA, MG, CR etc.), all manufacturers and all DICOM 3.0
and NEMA 2 file types. Sante DICOM Viewer Lite is Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and XP (SP2/SP3) compatible.
Features and benefits
- Simple, free DICOM Viewer
- Easy to use with native Windows "look and feel"
- Compatible with all modalities (CT, MR, NM, US, XA, MG, CR etc.), all manufacturers and all DICOM 3.0 and NEMA 2 file types.
- Support of all charsets (latin, chinese, japanese, korean, cyrillic, arabic, greek, turkish, etc.)
- On-line, case sensitive help
- Overlay layer support
- Interpolated (smooth) zoom and advanced zoom tools (e.g. dynamic zoom, zoom window)
- Image orientation (flip, rotate)
- Support of Structured Reports
- Support of jpeg, jpeg2000, tiff, png, and bmp image formats
- Buld-in Hexadecimal DICOM Viewer
- Exports files/series to jpeg/tiff/png/bmp files
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and XP compatible
The program is free of charge and it can be installed and used in any number of computers from everyone (e.g. patients, Physicians, etc.).
Professionals (e.g. Physicians) can distribute the software to their patients/clients.
The program can be a part of another software package and it can be distributed with it. Any prior permission is not required.
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and XP (SP2/SP3)
- Intel Core i3 1.3GHz or greater
- 1024 MB memory or more
- 30MB free space on hard disk
Sante DICOM Viewer Lite on Mac OS X
Sante DICOM Viewer Lite can run on Mac OS X if the Wine emulator is installed.
(click to enlarge)