Sante DICOM Viewer Lite
Sante DICOM Viewer Lite is a high quality, full featured, completely free 2D/3D DICOM Viewer, with all the necessary tools
like measurements, roi statistics, MPR and study/series comparison. It allows the user to work smoothly in a multi-modality,
multi-manufacturer environment because it has all the features of Sante DICOM Viewer Pro and Sante DICOM Viewer 3D Pro except the
postprocessing functions like anonymizing (de-identification). It is compatible with all modalities (CT, MR, NM, US, XA, MG, CR etc.),
all manufacturers and all DICOM 3.0 and NEMA 2 file types. Sante DICOM Viewer Lite is Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/Vista 64-bit
Download the application
Download it now!
Features and benefits
- Easy to use 2D/3D DICOM viewer
- Support of all charsets (latin, chinese, japanese, korean, cyrillic, arabic, greek, turkish, etc.)
- On-line, case sensitive help
- Compatible with all modalities (CT, MR, NM, US, XA, MG, CR etc.), all manufacturers and all DICOM 3.0 and NEMA 2 file types.
- Supports also jpeg, jpeg2000, tiff, png, and bitmap image formats
- Structured Report support
- Creation of 3D model by the Isosurface technique
- Creation of 3D model by the Transfer Function (Volume rendering) technique
- Creation of 3D model by the Maximum Intensity Projection (MIP) technique
- User option for full-scale or half-scale 3D models
- Support for DICOMDIRs
- Scout image/localizer support
- Support for Overlays
- Study comparison side-by-side
- Statistical analysis of ROIs (pixel count, min value, max value, mean value, standard deviation, area, volume)
- Synchronized frame view between the series
- Synchronized level-window between the series
- Synchronized field of view between the series
- Measurement tools (distance, angle, cobb angle, polyline, area, volume)
- Ultrasound region calibration module support (calibrated Ultrasound measurements)
- Annotation texts and arrows
- Interpolated (smooth) zoom and advanced zoom tools (e.g. zoom dynamic, zoom window)
- Image orientation (flip, rotate)
- Image processing filters (blur, sharpening, convolution masks, min mask, max mask, median mask etc.)
- Orthogonal Multi-planar Reconstruction (MPR)
- Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/ and Vista 64-bit compatible
The program is free of charge and it can be installed and used in any number of computers from everyone (e.g. patients, Physicians, etc.).
Professionals (e.g. Physicians) can distribute the software to their patients/clients.
The program can be a part of another software package and it can be distributed with it. Any prior permission is not required.
Displaying medical images from a CD/DVD (instructions for patients)
If you are a patient, you have been given a medical CD/DVD with images and you wish to view them, you can use Sante DICOM Viewer Lite (it's free).
Downolad, install and run the program, insert the DC/DVD in the DVD drive,
and select the menu command "FileOpenOpen DICOM CD/DVD".
- Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (SP2/SP3) or Windows Server 2019/2016/2012/2008
- Intel Core i3 1.3GHz or greater
- 4 GB memory or more
- 100MB free space on hard disk