Sante DICOM Viewer Mac is a professional DICOM viewer, editor, anonymizer, converter, dicomizer, PACS client, mini PACS server, patient CD/DVD burner (with viewer) for MacOS.
It is our new, native MacOS application (it does not require an emulator to run), created with the latest Apple development tools (XCode, Objective-C/C++).
Free updates for ever
You purchase it once and you have the latest version for ever. The license of the program is perpetual, it does not expire and there are no annual renewal or other fees.
The registered user can download, install and use every new version of the program for free.
Order it now...
The unique viewer
Sante DICOM Viewer Mac is not a "yet another DICOM viewer" constructed with freely available libraries such as dcmtk, itk and vtk, like hundreds of
other DICOM viewers which differ from each other only in the appearance, menus, panels and dialog boxes. It is a unique program with unique capabilities, designed
and developed in-house by us, from the ground up, with the most advanced programming tools and it is the result of research and development on DICOM imaging of
the last two decades.
Sante DICOM Viewer Mac has the extensive feature-set of Sante DICOM Editor for Windows and more features than
Sante DICOM Viewer Pro for Windows. Thanks to this extensive feature-set, the unparalleled stability
and the easiness of use, Sante DICOM Viewer Mac is the essential tool for Radiologists, medical imaging Professionals, and any other specialist that handles patient images in DICOM
format and prefers MacOS systems instead of Windows.
Screenshots (click to enlarge)
|The main interface
||The program supports all the modalities
|The database/network window
||The switch button between the Frame/Series/MPR window and the Database/Network window
|The series view mode
|The Multi-planar reconstruction (MPR) mode
||Ultrasound region calibration module support
Features at a glance
- Powerful DICOM workstation, viewer and editor
- Perpetual license that never expires. Free updates and free technical support for product's lifetime
- PACS client that supports all the DICOM network services
(C-FIND, C-MOVE, C-STORE, C-GET, C-ECHO)
- It can be used as a mini PACS server as well
(the number of stored patients/studies depends on disk size only)
- Support of all charsets (latin, chinese, japanese, korean, cyrillic, arabic, greek, turkish, etc.)
- Compatible with all modalities (CT, MR, NM, US, XA, MG, CR etc.), all manufacturers and all DICOM 3.0 and NEMA 2 file types.
- Editing and modification of DICOM files (even of sequence attributes)
- Simultaneous editing of all DICOM files of a series/study
- DICOMDIR editor
- Dual monitor support
- Structured Report support
- Presentation State file editor
- Structured Report file editor
- Printing to DICOM and desktop (Windows/MacOs) printers
- DICOM to DICOM conversion, DICOM file modification (transfer syntax, image width and height, color depth, frame insertion, removal, sorting, etc.)
- Build-in Anonymizer, burned-in annotations removal (Patient data de-identification, suitable as well for avoiding issues with the GDPR regulation 2016/679 of EU)
- Build-in Dicomizer: DICOM file creation from video files (mov) and plain image formats (jpeg, jpeg2000, tiff, bmp, and png)
- Ultrasound region calibration module support (calibrated Ultrasound measurements)
- Creation of DICOM CD/DVD
- Free demo version that works for 90 days ( Download it)
Comparison with Sante DICOM Viewer Pro
Sante DICOM Viewer Mac is comparable with Sante DICOM Editor for Windows. It has all the features of Sante DICOM Viewer Pro
for Windows plus:
- DICOM file editor
- Batch modification of headers of DICOM files (insert/modify/delete fields), with use of templates
- DICOM to DICOM Converter and DICOM file modification (transfer syntax, image width and height, color depth, frame insertion, removal, sorting, etc.)
- Build-in Anonymizer with use of templates (user can define extra fields for anonymizing, and its values, e.g. blank or a specified term like "anonymized")
- Build-in Dicomizer: DICOM file creation from any video source and simple image formats (jpeg, jpeg2000, tiff, bmp and png)
- Single multi-frame DICOM file creation from multiple DICOM files of the same series
- Splitting of a multi-frame DICOM file to multiple single frame DICOM files
- Batch conversion of old NEMA 2 or non-Part 10 files to DICOM 3 Part 10 files
- Batch conversion of DICOM 3 files to NEMA 2 format
- Batch conversion of non-compressed DICOM files to compressed (JPEG, JPEG Lossless)
- Batch conversion of compressed DICOM files to a non-compressed DICOM format
- Batch anonymizing with use of templates (user can define extra fields for anonymizing and its values, e.g. blank or a specified term like "anonymized")
- Batch conversion of simple images (jpeg, tiff, bitmap, gif, png) to single frame or multi-frame DICOM files, with use of templates
- Batch conversion of movies (mov files) to multi-frame DICOM files, with use of templates
Download the application