Sante DICOM Viewer 3D FREE
Sante DICOM Viewer 3D FREE is an image viewer for medical image files.
Thanks to its comprehensive feature set, intuitive interface, unparalleled stability and easiness of use,
it is one of the best and most popular medical image viewers worldwide with hundreds of thousands of satisfied users.
Sante DICOM Viewer 3D FREE uses the same engines and modules as our non-free products, without discounts in speed, reliability or quality,
because "free" for us does not mean "cheap".
The program offers all the features of Sante DICOM Viewer FREE as well as 3 different 3D rendering techniques:
The Isosurface technique, the Maximum Intensity Projection (MIP) technique, and the Transfer Function (Volume rendering) technique, and allows the user
to create 3D models from CT and MRI studies.
Sante DICOM Viewer 3D FREE is Windows 10,8,7 and Vista, and it supports all the modalities (CT, MR, US, CR, NM, XA, MG, DX etc.), all the manufacturers,
and all the DICOM file types (DICOM 3.0/NEMA 2).
(Click to enlarge)
|The main interface
||The program supports all the modalities
|The series mode
||The user can adjust the screen layout
|The Multi-planar reconstruction (MPR) mode
||The 3D model view interface
Features and benefits
- Powerful DICOM Viewer
- Easy to use with native Windows "look and feel"
- Compatible with all modalities (CT, MR, NM, US, XA, MG, CR etc.), all manufacturers and all DICOM 3.0 and NEMA 2 file types.
- On-line, case sensitive help
- Creation of 3D model by the Isosurface technique
- Creation of 3D model by the Transfer Function (Volume rendering) technique
- Creation of 3D model by the Maximum Intensity Projection (MIP) technique
- User option for full-scale or half-scale 3D models
- Synchronized frame view between the series
- Synchronized level-window between the series
- Synchronized field of view between the series
- Measurement Tools (distance, angle)
- Overlay layer support
- Annotation texts and arrows
- Interpolated (smooth) zoom and advanced zoom tools (e.g. dynamic zoom, zoom window)
- Image orientation (flip, rotate)
- Orthogonal Multi-planar Reconstruction (Ortho MPR)
- cross-reference lines support
- Ultrasound region calibration module support (calibrated Ultrasound measurements)
- Support of jpeg, jpeg2000, tiff, png, and bmp image formats
- Integrated Hexadecimal DICOM Viewer
- Exports files/series to HTML files
- Exports series to a single HTML file
- Exports files/series to png/bmp files
- Export DICOM Headers to text files
- Comparison of DICOM files tag by tag
- Image processing filters (blur, sharpening, convolution masks, min mask, max mask, median mask etc.)
- Creation of DICOM CD-ROMs/DVD-ROMs
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista compatible
- Free of charge
The program is free of charge and it can be installed and used in any number of computers, from everyone.
Users can distribute the software to their patients/clients.
The program can be part of another software package and it can be distributed with it. Any prior permission is not required.
Create DICOM CD/DVD
The CD does not contain the the 3D version but the simple version of Sante DICOM Viewer FREE because
the 3D version requires the extra installation of the DirectX library, and it does not run without it.
- Download Sante DICOM Viewer FREE (for desktop usage) and install it.
- Open the desired files/series.
- Select the menu command "FileCreate DICOM CD-ROM".
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista (the program is not compatible with Windows XP or earlier)
- The Microsoft DirectX Library (95.6 MB, Download it from here)
- Intel Core i3 1.3GHz or greater
- 4 GB memory or more
- Graphics card with 512 MB memory, and compatible with DirectX 10
- VGA card and Monitor that support resolution 1024x768 or above and true color (16M Colors)
- Pointer device (Mouse)
- 15MB free space on hard disk
If you get a message about missing DLLs (e.g. d3d.dll), you need the Microsoft DirectX Library.
download it from here (95.6 MB)